Call Today 803.359.3301
Featured Article
What if My Car is Totaled and I Owe Money on My Loan?
What if My Car is Totaled and I Owe Money on My Loan?

It can be a real headache to be injured in a car accident, only to have your car “totaled.” Suddenly, you’re without a vehicle to get to work and do whatever else you have to do, like take your children to school, go to doctors’ appointments, go to the vet, buy groceries, ...

Read More

Blog posts in September, 2019

  • Can I Sue the Drunk Driver Who Hit Me?

    Driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs is illegal in all states and South Carolina is no exception. As a matter of fact, a person’s ...

    View More
  • Can I Sue for Bouncer Injuries in South Carolina?

    In Columbia, South Carolina, it’s common for people to meet up with friends and have a few drinks at one of the local bars. Some of the bars favored ...

    View More
  • Can a Bicyclist Be Liable for a Traffic Accident?

    When most people imagine bicycle accidents, they immediately think about motorists and how they’re responsible for crashing into bicycles. But are ...

    View More

Contact Us Our Firm Today

All Consultations Are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.